«Ural-Power» company produces block-modular and stationary boiler houses running on coal (Coal-fired boiler houses). Ural-Power coal-fired boiler houses are manufactured according to Model Series.
Coal-fired boiler house is a solid-fuel unit, which mainly running on coal (brown, stone, anthracite).
The main benefit of coal-fired boiler unit is a low price (coal is an inexpensive fuel available in all regions of Russia Federation and the CIS countries).
Functional purpose and applying:
- Source of heating energy (for residential buildings, public buildings).
- Providing of heat energy for large-scale production purposes (industrial, coal-mining enterprises, as well as wood processing enterprises).
- Heat supply of technological processes in small industrial companies (agricultural farms, sawmills).
Key benefits of «Ural-Power» coal-fired modular boiler houses
- Capacity from 0,1 MW to 40 MW;
- Own-produced solid fuel boilers with efficiency up to 86%;;
- Excellent price. Due to the use of own-produced equipment, the cost of a modular coal-fired boiler is reduced by 15%;
- Ability to provide an individual configuration of the unit (type of boiler) according to the technical requirements of the Customer;
- Full automation of the processes (non-interrupted supply of coal, air, ash removal, temperature control), allows to reduce production costs;
- Automatic dispatching. Modern innovative solution is used for automatic control of the unit. Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) based on GSM module, providing remote dispatching, which does not require 24/7 presence of the operating staff at the facility;
- Work in difficult climatic conditions. Can be used in Northern latitudes due to the insulation of the frame;
- Ability to switch on other types of fuel. In cases of emergency coal interruptions running on alternative fuels (wood, waste wood);
- Equipment Warranty for a period of 5 years for all purchased «Ural-Power» — products.
The offers from «Ural-Power» company
The company offers the production of the coal-fired boiler houses in the shortest time - up to three weeks. At the same time, the modular units up to 5 MW in a full complete set can be in existence and delivered immediately or a few days after the order.
The delivery time of heating equipment and its «ready-to-operate» installation is affected by the actual location of all units, as well as a number of other conditions (preparing of foundation, utilities), which implementation guaranteed the timely connection and commissioning of all modules.
Please contact us via phone numbers on the website. Our specialists will answer all your questions and help you choose the necessary equipment according to your needs. Fill a feedback form and you can receive free cost estimations for all ordered equipment.