FUEL OIL STEAM-GENERATORS ARE READY TO DELIVERY FROM OUR STORAGE FACILITIES.
BUY NOW, SEASONAL DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE!
«Ural-Power» company produces the steam-generators running on fuel oil (Fuel oil steam-generators), Industrial steam-generators, Steam Boiler Units for steam production from 100 to 20 000 kg/h.
Key benefits of «Ural-Power» industrial fuel oil steam-generators:
- Prices are lower than foreign analogs.
- Delivery is available from the existing range of equipment.
- Specialists on-site visit for installation and commissioning in Russia and the CIS countries.
- Produce a saturated and superheated steam from 110°C to 225°C and pressure from 0.5 kgf/cm² to 16 kgf/cm² (up to 140 kgf/cm² in special version; temperature 400°C with overheating).
- Automatic operation without constant presence of service staff.
- Low fuel consumption — decrease in product cost.
- Light-sized and weight.
- Fast steam production in 5-10 minutes after starting (depending on the type of fuel).
- Broad range of feedwater temperatures – from 5 °C to 100°C.
- 92-95% efficiency (depending on a type of fuel).
- Operation without exhauster.
- Parameter adjustment of the produced steam.
- Commissioning of steam unit within 1 day.
- Installation of standby feedwater pumps.
- Blow-offs are provided by design (top, bottom, for sludge water).
- Technical lifecycle up to 20 years subject to planned technical measures.
- Certified in the Russian Federation and the CIS countries, there is the positive expert report on Industrial safety.
- In addition: economizer, deaerator, steam superheater, automatic blow-off, water treatment units, condensate exchange station, the spare parts kit are available in the storage facilities in Russia.
Complete set of «Ural-Power» fuel oil steam-generator includes: case of the steam-generator (Russia), burner (Italy), safety valves (Germany), feedwater pump (Italy), air pressure switch (Denmark), shutoff valves (Italy), control panel (Russia), steam column (water level indicator, manometers, water level sensors) (Russia).
Supplementary equipment for «Ural-Power» fuel oil steam-generator includes: economizer (Russia), deaerator (Russia), steam superheater (Russia), automatic blow-off (Italy), water treatment unit, condensate exchange unit, standby feedwater pump, PLC based control panel (Germany), modulated burner.
We also produce the steam-generators running on all types of fuel:
- Gas steam-generators;
- Diesel steam-generators;
- Industrial electrical steam-generators;
- Solid fuel steam-generators;
- Coal steam-generators;
- Pellets steam-generators;
- Waste wood steam-generators.
Recommended usage of industrial steam-generators are produced by the company:
1. Steam-generators for the food industry: dairy plants and milk plants, breweries and beer factories, cheese dairies, creameries (production of fats), meat-processing plants, fish factories and fish plants, canneries.
2. Steam-generators for agriculture: agrarian holdings, mushroom plants.
3. Steam-generators for production of building materials: Concrete goods plants and concrete plants, bituminous plants, asphalt plants.
4. Steam-generators for woodworking, pulp and paper industry: woodworking, production of cardboard and cardboard plants, cellulose plants pulp and paper mills, production of a corrugated cardboard, production of plywood and plywood plants.
5. Steam-generators for the oil and gas industry: washing of tanks, washing of wells, washing of the equipment.
6. Steam generators for light industry: garment factories and sewing shops, cotton-mills and, тtextile plants, skinneries.
The steam-generators are classified by the execution type: water-pipe steam-generator, shell-type steam-generator.
The gas steam-generator is available to buy from the existing range of equipment or you can place an order for production with individual parameters. The prices of industrial steam-generators can be different and depend on technical characteristics, complete set and service equipment.
You can receive free consultation and get express estimations from our specialists, please, contact us by phone or use a feedback form.